Getting Organized and Attracting Success with Feng Shui
2011 was a very busy year for me. I was busy writing e-books and creating e-Courses. Due to my busy schedule, I failed to keep my office organized.
In fact, my busy schedule resulted in my office being cluttered, which led to clutter throughout the business. In 2011, My goal is to de-clutter and improve my business maintenance plan for a more productive year in business.
I am starting off the year by implementing some Feng Shui tips in my office and in the classrooms!
What is Feng Shui?
It is a complex branch of knowledge, which was developed by the Chinese. It simply explains the phenomenon of balancing energies to bring good health and wealth.
Robert T. Carroll sums up what feng shui has become in some cases: Feng Shui has become an aspect of interior decorating in the Western world and alleged masters of feng shui now hire themselves out for hefty sums to tell people such as Donald Trump which way his doors and other things should hang.
In this blog post, I want to inspire you to incorporate Feng Shui as an interior decorating approach to attracting success into your childcare business, getting organized and creating an environment that promotes health.
Becki Abeyta of Sharp Start Learning Center In Colorado Shares Photos of How she Implements Feng Shui in her Child Care Business: (See Photos Below)
This work space attracts positive energy. It’s de-cluttered and is full of light.
(see tips below about fish tanks)
I love how neat and organized Becki’s workspace is. In fact, I can imagine how productive a day in her office is like. When your work space is de-cluttered, you will feel so much more productive.
Moreover, I have always believed that the environment is a direct reflection of the mind and if you want success, it’s time to create a successful looking environment that leads to health and prosperity.
Here are 8 steps to incorporating Feng Shui in your Child Care Business:
1. Is it time to paint your office? Blues, Purples and Reds Enhance wealth and prosperity.
2. Add plants in your office. Looking at the color green enhance your creativity and plants add positive energy into your space. (remove any plants that are weltering or dying)
3. Remove any clutter. Clutter blocks the flow of positive energy. It also makes you feel cluttered in your mind.
4. Do you love the sound of water? Adding a water fountain will be a great improvement and it will enhance the energy in your office or business.
5. Open your blinds and let in some sun light. Sun light adds positive energy into your business.
6. Always sit with a solid wall behind your back. Keep your desk in a commanding position, where you have a direct view of the door and a view out the window.
7. Add an aquarium with blue and black fish; According to Feng Shui, it will activate your business.
8. Don’t add mirrors in your office, it reflects negative energy from clients to other people in the room. Always maintain the control of energy in your office or business.
I hope that you are inspired to get creative, incorporate more of nature into your business and activate positive energy in your business today. Moreover, I believe that your faith, and an environment that is filled with positive energy will attract wealth and prosperity into your business!
Thanks for Sharing your office space with us Becki!
To Your Success,