If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail…
I can hardly believe that 2014 is almost over!
I don’t know about you, but this has been a roller coaster of a Business year for me. However, I love how the year is ending. In less than 6 days, I’ll be moving into my dream facility and I am so thankful.
Furthermore, as I wrap up the Business year, I must say that if you plan each business week very carefully and get focused; you can accomplish just about anything.
However, as I write this blog post, we are less than 44 days away from a brand new Business year and today I want to inspire you to take some time to reflect.
Most of all, I want to inspire you to plan ahead. As you can see, time goes by very fast and if you want to have a successful year, you must plan for it!
Here are 7 Steps to Planning for a Fun and Successful 2015:
1. Take a moment to reflect on the highlights of your year. Did you celebrate your successes? If not, it’s not too late to celebrate.
2. Did you have any challenges? If so, how did you overcome the challenges? Did you get coaching or seek counsel? What do you plan to do differently next year?
3. Create a plan for 2015. Plan your events with excellence and market your events to your parents. Do you have a calendar of events that you issue to parents? If not, this is a good time to create one. Issuing a calendar of events for the upcoming year, is a great way to create momentum and get your parents excited about your program. I have attached a copy of my Program Calendar for you to review or to use as a template.
4. Develop a marketing plan for 2015 that includes a social media marketing plan. Facebook is a very popular social media platform . In fact, according to Facebook newsroom; there are over one billion people on Facebook. Furthermore, I want to inspire you to consider Facebook ads. Facebook ads are as low as $5 and you set the marketing budget.
5. Buy a new Business Book to read. New information will empower you to build a Successful business. Here is a great article to review: 10 Business Books to read in 2015!
6. Thinking about Expanding ? Don’t think anymore, this is the time to start planning. Check out my Child Care Business Expansion guide.
7. Its time to Create Your 2015 Vision Board! Need ideas? click here
It’s time to do the work for 2015….