I hope that all is well with you and Your Child Care Business. In fact, I know that it has been a while since you have heard from me, however, I have been busy working on the goals that I have set for 2018.
One of the goals that I set for this year was to move to Atlanta so that I can work on a long term goal that I set 5 years ago. It has always been my dream to expand my Child Care Centers into other states and that dream has become a reality.
In fact, my Business Growth and expansion has inspired me to launch a website and coaching business that inspires Business Owners to Do Business by Faith.
What about you? How has this business year treated you? Have you met any of the goals that you have set? Did you get the same results that you had last year?
Are you ready to take your Child Care Business to another Level? Ready for Expansion? Ready for something new?
Whatever your answers may be, I want to encourage you to take some time to reflect on what you have accomplished this year.
Moreover, I want to encourage you to focus on finishing this Business year strong!
If you have been following my blog for at least 3 years, you already know that I love to inspire my blog readers to finish the year strong and come into the new business year with a new mindset.
Here are 5 ways to finish this year strong and come into 2019 with fresh insight and a clear vision:
- Reflect on what you have accomplished this year and celebrate.
- Reflect on what has not worked for you and learn from it.
- Evaluate your goals and determine whether or not they are realistic goals.
- Plan to get organized in your personal life and Business, so that you come into a new year with order and clarity.
- Join my Doing Business Faith Mentorship Program (End the Year Strong Series). In this program you have receive daily insight for finishing the year strong, weekly empowerment emails that include audio tips and access to 2 coaching calls with me! For more more information, visit www.doingbusinessbyfaith.com.
I want to here from you. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you have accomplished this year and what your goals are for 2019!
I hope to hear from you soon!