- Always be polite to your parents and their family members.
- Strive to improve any practices that are not satisfactory.
- Get your parents feedback on a regular basis, because if parents are not happy, this could affect your brand.
- Ask your parents the following question: When you think of my daycare; what words come to mind? This is a great indicator of what type of brand you have established for your business.
- If you have encountered a negative situation with a parent, be sure that your last conversation with the parent is on a positive note.
- Be sure that you have a logo on any literature that goes home, on your website and on marketing brochures
That was only a few branding tips, however, I want you to know that you are your Business Brand, so be sure that you reflect your brand with your appearance, how you answer the phone, be mindful of what you post on social media, etc.
Be sure that your behavior reflects your Business Brand!
To Your Success,
Be sure to subscribe to my Free eCourse and weekly enewsletter, click here.