Making Tough Business Decisions During The Coronovirus Pandemic
As I consulted with one of my coaching clients the day before I wrote this post, I was reminded that Child Care Providers all over the world are faced with making lots of decisions that will have a major impact on the lives of families, including:
- Deciding whether or not to open or close their business.
- Staffing challenges because some teachers are concerned about catching the Coronovirus.
- Families may unenroll their children if you close your business
- Some families are working from home and your enrollment is low
I’m aware that there may be other situations that I may have not included , however, I just wanted to take the time today to say this: Do whatever is best for those families that you serve.
As a Center Owner, I decided to leave my center Open for those families that need our services and my staff are happy that we are open. The parents that work from home, stay in touch with us and I use social media to inspire and inform our families.
Most of all, if you choose to stay open during this Coronovirus pandemic, be sure to do all that you can to prevent the spread of germs including:
- Checking temperatures upon arrival
- Having children to wash hands upon arrival
- Limiting access to only allowing parents to pick up their children.
- Requiring everyone that enters your home or center to wash hands upon arrival.
- Sanitize/ Disinfect all surfaces touched by kids, parents and staff daily.
- Do not allow sick children, parents or staff to enter your home or center.
Furthermore, this Caronovirus Pandemic has truly revealed the fact that Child Care Providers are truly needed.
In fact, our first Responders, Nurses, Doctors, Business Owners, Grocery Store workers and many other professionals depend on us right now.
Thank you for all that you do for Young Children and their Families.
Much Success to you!
If you are having challenges in your business right now, I’m just a phone call away for Business Coaching. Click here
You must be logged in to post a comment.