Do you have enrollment slots that need to be filled? Have you set a goal to enroll more children by a set date? If so, I want to show you how to reach your enrollment building goals?
When I moved into my new location on December 2014, the building was licensed for 99 children and I only had 25 children on my opening day. To make a long story short, by the spring of 2015; I had over 85 children enrolled!
Want to find out how I did it? I want to share with you 5 easy ways to reach your enrollment goals:
- Get a dry erase board and post your enrollment goals. When you can see your goals, it motivates you to stay focused. Focus is the key to Success!!
- Post pictures of the children engaging in educational activities. You don’t have to announce that you have openings on Facebook: Simply market what you are doing in your program and you will entice new families to Check you out
- Tell Parents you have openings. If your parents are happy with your services, they will tell other parents about you. ** Be sure to offer a referral incentive.
- Follow-up with parents that call you or that have stopped by your facility. Set aside everyday just to do follow-up! You will be surprised at how many parents are delighted that you took the time to call.
- Get those enrollment packets ready. In fact, your expectation will attract what you desire. So, get prepared for the increase that is about to come your way!
It’s time to get to work and don’t stop until you reach your goals! Be sure to Check out my Marketing 101 toolkit!
I hope that your year is off to a great start. In fact, I am writing this blog post to encourage you to do something new with your marketing in 2022.
Take a moment to think about the results that you gained from last year’s marketing plan. Were you happy with the results? Do you desire to take your marketing to another level? If so, keep reading.
Last week, I checked out a local newspaper and I thought, this newspaper is mailed to thousands of homes and businesses in my neighborhood. Then I thought, it’s time to do something new with marketing my new center in Atlanta.
For the past 10 years, social media has been the only way that I marketed my center and now that we have a location in a new city, I want to do something different.
Moreover, I want to encourage you to kick off this new year with this thought in mind:
“If you want something different, you have got to do something different.”
Are you ready for increased enrollment? Do you desire to increase your business exposure? I’m sure that you do and that is why I wrote this blog post.
According to an article on the Bright Wheel website titled: Top Tips for Child Care Marketing, “ You can easily differentiate yourself from the competition to attract and retain new business with a few, simple child care marketing tips. Sticking with these strategies should help ensure you always have a full house and a healthy waiting list.“
Wow!! Are you ready for a Full house and a Healthy Waiting List? If so, click here!
To Your Success in 2022,
Marketing 101 Toolbox
Art of Owning a Center
Marketing 101 Guide