Do you have enrollment slots that need to be filled? Have you set a goal to enroll more children by a set date? If so, I want to show you how to reach your enrollment building goals?
When I moved into my new location on December 2014, the building was licensed for 99 children and I only had 25 children on my opening day. To make a long story short, by the spring of 2015; I had over 85 children enrolled!
Want to find out how I did it? I want to share with you 5 easy ways to reach your enrollment goals:
- Get a dry erase board and post your enrollment goals. When you can see your goals, it motivates you to stay focused. Focus is the key to Success!!
- Post pictures of the children engaging in educational activities. You don’t have to announce that you have openings on Facebook: Simply market what you are doing in your program and you will entice new families to Check you out
- Tell Parents you have openings. If your parents are happy with your services, they will tell other parents about you. ** Be sure to offer a referral incentive.
- Follow-up with parents that call you or that have stopped by your facility. Set aside everyday just to do follow-up! You will be surprised at how many parents are delighted that you took the time to call.
- Get those enrollment packets ready. In fact, your expectation will attract what you desire. So, get prepared for the increase that is about to come your way!
It’s time to get to work and don’t stop until you reach your goals! Be sure to Check out my Marketing 101 toolkit!
I believe that we must be consistent when it comes to marketing a Business. In fact, what you do consistently, will bring you consistent results!
Have you ever stopped by a local business and then they asked you to like their Facebook?
Then when you checked out their Facebook page or any of their social medial sites; you found that they had not posted on their pages in a while.
Moreover, I believe that inconsistent marketing is an indicator that the Business does not have a strategic marketing plan. Most of all, if you fail to market consistently, you will lose your online followers.
Today I want to share with you, 5 easy ways to consistently Market your Child Care Business Online:
- Develop a plan for what your Facebook post will be for each day of the week. For example: only Monday, I consistently post the following status: We are looking forward to another week full of fun and learning! Then I share a link to my website: http://www.learningdays.com
- On your Business Facebook page, there is an option to schedule post. You can also use a Free app called, Hootsuite to link all your social media sites and schedule post.
- Be sure to consistently post photos of the children engaged in activities every day. This is a great way to keep parents coming back to your Facebook page. Also, your Facebook post with the highest views, are great to use for Facebook ads. A Facebook ad could increase your page views and it may only cost you up to $10. Bonus Tip: Be sure to use hash tags in your post. For example: #nowenrolling #preschool #infantcare #Yourschoolname
- Check your Facebook messages daily. I find that parents will message you over facebook, before they call you. So be prepared to share pricing information via a facebook message or simply invite the parents to call you to schedule a tour if you prefer not to interact via facebook messages.
- Post upcoming events on your Facebook (at least once a week); for those parents that forget to read your newsletters. Furthermore, if a parent likes your event on facebook or joins your Event, other parents will see their activity on facebook.
I know this marketing plan may seem like a lot at first, however, if you take 5-10 minutes a day to work the marketing plan above, I am very certain that you will see results!!
For more Marketing tips, be sure to download my Marketing 101 toolkit!
Your Child Care Business Coach,