5 Easy Ways To Plan for a Successful Summer Camp
My Center Directors and I planned for a successful Summer Camp back in March 2023 and It was so exciting. We planned our weekly theme, fun Friday events and fieldtrips.
Are you planning to have a Camp this Summer? If so, now is the perfect time to start marketing your Camp.
However, if you have been too busy to market your camp; it’s never to late to start today!
The summer time is a great season for the business of Child Care. In fact, school-age children are out of school and parents need a fun and enriching place for their children to be.
Today I want to share with you 5 easy ways to market your summer camp:
1. Create a festive Flyer about your camp on your computer and share it as a reel on socialmedia. Be sure to include the dates of the camp, events along with field trip information. Include a registration form with the flyer.
2. Start Marketing your Summer Camp now On Your Social Media Pages; using summer related images that include a link to your website or your phone number.
3. If you own a center, display Summer Camp banners on your playground fence or in your windows. (If allowed in your municipality)
4. Send flyers and information to families that attended your camp in previous years.
5. Plan lots of fun theme based activities along with field trips and be sure to market all that you have planned for your camp!
6. Market your camp on your website and provide downloadable camp forms! ** be sure to disclose Covid 19 precautions.
Much Success to you!
For more Summer Camp Planning be sure to download a copy of my Summer Camp Planning eguide.
Have you checked out my new Child Care Leaders Club? There is lots of Inspiration and Empowerment for Center Owners/ Directors. Click Here
You must be logged in to post a comment.