Reading books has been my #1 Inspiration in Business! In fact, reading books has expanded my knowledge about Business and has helped me to grow as a Business Owner. ” Information will empower you to Succeed!”
If you desire to go to another level in 2016, develop your reading list for 2016 now! Check out this reading list, click here.
I want to hear from you, be sure to share your thoughts and feedback with me about this blog series by posting on the Child Care Business Owner facebook page or tweeting me @ccarebusiness. Be sure to use hashtag #Finishstrong2015
You must have a plan to be a Successful Child Care Business Owner!
At the beginning of every year, I create a professional development plan for my self and I require that my staff create their very own professional development plan.
Furthermore, I believe that creating a professional development plan is a sure way to grow as a Business owner and a Child Care professional. So, let me ask you a question? Have you developed a professional development plan for this year yet?
If not, I want to share with you a sample Professional Development plan for the upcoming year!
- Plan to attend a Leadership Conference every year. Your Business will rise or fall on your ability to lead. Not sure where to go? Check out the Chic Fila Simulcast or a live conference this year. click here You will be so glad you attended a Leadercast!
- Create a Plan to earn the required clock hours for your state. I suggest that you take a variety of classes on various topics such as: Curriculum development, Health & Safety, Program Planning, etc.
- Subscribe to a Business Magazine. Reading business magazines will inspire you to be innovative in Business and adds more excitement to being a Business owner! My favorite is the Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Read more early Childhood magazines and articles. This is also a great way to stay up to day on new issues in the field of childcare and to refresh your knowledge.
- Get a Business Coach! Having a Business Coach, provides you with the support that you need as a Business Owner and a good coach with coach you out of your comfort zone. Need a coach, contact me today!
That was just a brief overview of what a professional development plan looks like, however, I think you get the point; you must have a plan to be a Successful Child Care Business Owner!
To Your Success,
You must be logged in to post a comment.