Manifesting Your Child Care Business Goals
Have you ever had a desire for your childcare Business and it seemed like it to took forever to manifest? Do you currently feel stuck and not sure what’s next for your business?
If your answer is yes to the questions above, I believe this blog post will help you to get unstuck and busy manifesting your goals and dreams for your Child Care Business.
I have been reflecting on my goals and dreams for 2021 and assessing how many of my goals have manifested. In fact, If I can be honest with you, two of my major goals have manifested and it feels so good when your dreams become a reality. However, there are some goals that I am still waiting to manifest, but my two major goals have become a reality in 2021 and that is so exciting!
When my husband and I moved to Atlanta in 2018, we moved with the dream of opening a childcare center in Atlanta. In March 2021, that dream manifested into a 7,700 square-foot beautiful spacious facility. The day we signed the lease, I cried and my mind was completely blown.
The location was fully furnished and was completely turnkey. In fact, it was my heart’s desire and I am so grateful. While we were getting the location licensed, we began searching for a Van and it seemed like we could not find the right van. On December 8, 2021, we found a bus and it was perfect!!
As my husband drove the bus to the center, I thought, is this really happening? Moreover, I thought, the search is over and now it is time to call those families that were waiting for us to get a van.
I shared my story with you to let you know that dreams do come-true and I want to encourage you to stay focused on your goals, because they will manifest.
Today I am going to share with you, 10 ways to manifest your Child Care Business goals and dreams:
- Decide what you want and don’t waiver. If you are not sure what you want, this will cause you to feel stuck.
- Believe in the process and be patient.
- Keep your Business desires on your mind, because your business will only move in the direction of your mindset.
- Speak affirmations over your business daily. After all, you will have what you say, because there is power in your words. Example: My child Care Business will Grow and I will attract the right employees.
- Visualize your dreams. “If you can see it, you can have it.” Take some time to close your eyes and visualize yourself living your goals and dreams.
- Be grateful. “ Gratitude only attracts more of what you are grateful for.”
- Treat your dream as if it has already manifested.
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t believe in you, no one else will.
- Keep your goals in front of you. Write down your goals, post your goals on a vision board and look at your goals daily. This is a power way to attract what you need for your goals.
- Take some time to sit, get calm and meditate. A quiet peaceful mind is a creative and healthy mind. If your mind is always busy, it can also attract confusion and chaos to your business. Calm your mind and get clarity and get ready to manifest!
Are you ready to manifest your goals and Dream for your Child Care Business? If so, I want to challenge you to take action today.
Print this blog post, post it where you can see it and it and begin following the steps that are listed in this blog post.
Need my assistance? I am a phone call away! Schedule a 1 -hour coaching session today or sign-up for the coaching plan that works for you. click here
You must be logged in to post a comment.