Do you frequently have problems getting parents to pay you on-time? Is this issue causing a cash flow problem in your Child Care Business? Are you frustrated ?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it is time for you to take control over your tuition policy; get the solutions that you need; eliminate tuition collection frustrations and get practical solutions and strategies in the Tuition Policy Make-Over eCourse!
Many childcare business Owners ask me how do I get parents to pay them on-time and My answer is always as follows:
- You have to be very diligent about collecting payments on-time
- Parents must know that they must pay you on-time or choose another provider
- Be assertive about collecting payment, because being passive about your money, will only lead to delinquent accounts
- Finally, if you know that you provide a great service and then you know that you Deserve to get paid for it!
Watch the video Below
- How to Create a Tuition Policy that works for you
- How to enforce your tuition policy
- Sample Signs to Post
- Sample Tuition Payment Reminders
- Hand written or Computer Generated receipts
- Payment options: Cash, Check, Credit Cards or Paypal options
- Check Writing Policy
- Sample Child Care Contracts or Payment Agreement
- Developing your prices and where to display your prices
- Weekly, monthly or bi-weekly payments
- The payment box
- The Tuition due sign
- How to Handle Delinquent Families
- Check your email daily for the next five days
- Download all forms
- Print each e-course for your records
- Create a Plan an Action
- You will see results!
ARE YOU READY TO GET PAID ON-TIME?
For Only $19.95
You are just one-click away from making over your Tuition Policy!
(After entering your payment information, be sure to wait to be directed to your sign-up page)