How to Build a Website That Inspires Parents to Call You
Enrollment Building Online Begins with Your Website!
You website is your online business card and it is vital that your website is compelling parents to call you!
Two years prior to writing this blog post, A parent checked out my website, then she called my center for more information about my preschool program.
During a phone call with the mother, I offered her a Free day and she said, ” No thanks, I have already made my decision to enroll based on what I saw on your website!”
That was an amazing feeling and right now today, I still have parents telling me that they love my website.
Today I am inspired to share my Website marketing tips with you and inspire you to build a website that compels parents to call you!!
Here are 15 Steps to building a website that compels parents to enroll their child in your child care business:
1. Be sure to include your prices on your website, including your registration fee
2. Include photos of children engaging in activities or give a virtual photo tour ( get the parents permission)
3. Upload enrollment forms to your website
4. Upload menus to your website
5. Include Curriculum Information in the form of a download
6. Describe what a day is like in your program for each age group on your website
7. Invite parents to join your email list (mailchimp.com)
8. Connect your social media pages to your website
9. Create an Owner or Director’s Page on your website
10. List any accomplishments such as: Accreditation, Licensing or Recognition Received. Don’t Forget the Parent Testimonials!!
11. Create a tab for every program: Infants, Preschool, After School and/or Summer Camp
12. Don’t forget the contact page that includes your phone number, address and email address
13. Update your content on a weekly basis
14. Include your calendar of events
15. Finally add a Staff page on your website. Be sure to include staff requirements and what it is like to work in your program. This is a great way to attract the best employees for your Team.Moreover, include how potential employees can apply for employment in your child care business.
I look forward to checking our your website, so be sure to post a link to your website below! For more enrollment building tips, be sure to check out my Marketing 101 toolkit!
With Your Success in Mind,
Be sure to subscribe to my Weekly Child Care Business Owner eNewsletter and email updates!
You must be logged in to post a comment.