I invited a group of ladies to attend my Doing Business by Faith Prayer Circle on Saturday March 11, 2017. My Child Care Business Journey has been fun and came loaded with lots of challenges. However, I have learned from my challenges and I look forward to inspiring other Business owners with my story.
At the Prayer Circle I shared my Start-up Story and by my surprise my daughter captured a Video of my talking about how my poor credit score had an impact on the amount of money that banks would lend me. Moreover, I made the best out of what the banks and local lenders gave me and moved forward by Faith.
Watch the video now and I look forward to your feedback below.
This video clip is only a 5 minute clip of my Expansion challenges, however, I have expanded successfully several times and I wrote a book about how to effectively expand a Child Care Business.
If you desire to expand, I want to invite you to check out my Child Care Business Expansion Guide.
Deciding to expand your child care business is a big step and it can be a very scary step. Also, I want you to know that it is vital that you have a marketing plan, so that your Expansion is a Success!
I remember when I opened my first child care center back in 2003. I opened with one student and I believe that was due to me not having a marketing plan.
When I expanded my center 12 years later, I had a marketing plan, more marketing knowledge and I opened my second center with over 30 new enrollments!
Within 60 days of my second expansion, we were at 50% capacity and I want to give most of the credit to my Marketing Plan!!
Today I want to share some of my expansion and start-up Marketing secrets with you!
- Use the power of social media. Share updates about your expansion online 2-3 days a week.
- Post the expansion on your website. This includes posting photos of the building and classroom space. (share your Journey with the world)
- Once you have secured a lease on the building. Display a Coming soon banner outside the building. (Vista print has great banners).Be sure the banner includes your Business Phone number and website.
- Plan a open house to invite the community to stop by to see the facility and enroll their children.
- Get hundreds of flyers made and drop off at surrounding businesses.
I wish you much Success and I welcome your expansion questions or comments below!
For more Marketing tips, be sure to download my Marketing 101 toolit. Need start-up Coaching, contact me today! Click here