5 Easy Ways to Market Your Child Care Business Expansion or Start-up!
Deciding to expand your child care business is a big step and it can be a very scary step. Also, I want you to know that it is vital that you have a marketing plan, so that your Expansion is a Success!
I remember when I opened my first child care center back in 2003. I opened with one student and I believe that was due to me not having a marketing plan.
When I expanded my center 12 years later, I had a marketing plan, more marketing knowledge and I opened my second center with over 30 new enrollments!
Within 60 days of my second expansion, we were at 50% capacity and I want to give most of the credit to my Marketing Plan!!
Today I want to share some of my expansion and start-up Marketing secrets with you!
- Use the power of social media. Share updates about your expansion online 2-3 days a week.
- Post the expansion on your website. This includes posting photos of the building and classroom space. (share your Journey with the world)
- Once you have secured a lease on the building. Display a Coming soon banner outside the building. (Vista print has great banners).Be sure the banner includes your Business Phone number and website.
- Plan a open house to invite the community to stop by to see the facility and enroll their children.
- Get hundreds of flyers made and drop off at surrounding businesses.
I wish you much Success and I welcome your expansion questions or comments below!
For more Marketing tips, be sure to download my Marketing 101 toolit. Need start-up Coaching, contact me today! Click here
You must be logged in to post a comment.