I can hardly believe that the month of March is almost over!
In fact, it’s really hard to believe that in approximately 60-days, Summer will be here!
Today I want to inspire you to start planning a dynamic Summer program!
Furthermore, parents love for their children to be in a Summer program that is Fun, Filled with lots of Activities along with fun field trips.
Do you need some Summer Camp Planning ideas? If so, check out my Summer Camp Planning Guide.
Your Child Care Business Coach,
Are you planning to have a Camp this Summer? If so, April is the perfect month to start marketing your Camp.
However, if you have been too busy to market your camp; it’s never to late to start today!
The summer time is a great season for the business of Child Care. In fact, school-age children are out of school and parents need a fun and enriching place for their children to be.
Today I want to share with you 5 easy ways to market your summer camp:
1. Create a festive Flyer about your camp on your computer. Be sure to include the dates of the camp, events along with field trip information. Include a registration form with the flyer.
2. Start Marketing your Summer Camp On Your Social Media Pages; using summer related images that include a link to your website or your phone number.
3. If you own a center, display Summer Camp banners on your playground fence or in your windows. (If allowed in your municipality)
4. Send flyers and information to families that attended your camp in previous years.
5. Plan lots of fun theme based activities along with field trips and be sure to market all that you have planned for your camp! Need Summer lesson plans for preschoolers, join the Curriculum Club!
All you have to do is Plan it, Market it and they will come!
Much Success to you!
For more Summer Camp Planning or Marketing tips, grab my Marketing 101 kit and my Summer Camp Planning eguide.