This is a great time to hold a year-end Review meeting with your team!
Furthermore, when you take the time to reflect on what you have already accomplished, you will have an indication of what you need to complete this year or focus on in 2016!
Here is a sample agenda for a Year end Review Meeting:
- Discuss goals that you have met as a team
- Share your goals for 2016
- Get ideas from your team for 2016
- Discuss what’s ahead for 2016
- Thank your team for all of their hard work
I want to hear from you, be sure to share your thoughts and feedback with me about this blog series by posting on the Child Care Business Owner facebook page or tweeting me @ccarebusiness. Be sure to use hashtag #Finishstrong2015