As I write this blog post we are less than 30 days away from Christmas. In fact, I am already thinking of ways to show my parents and staff some holiday love.
Every year, I buy the children, staff and the parents Christmas gifts. Moreover, this is the time of year, when I really want to spread some holiday cheer with the parents, staff and children. After all, they are like family to me and I love to show them how much I care during the holidays.
Today I am going to share with you 10 ways to spread some holiday cheer with your staff, parents and children:
- Send Christmas cards to the families and include a candy cane in the envelope
- Email a digital Christmas cards to the parents, using an email campaign. Try Hootsuite. com, its Free!
- Give a special gift to each of the children from you
- Host a staff Christmas party away from your center or home daycare. A restaurant is a great place.
- Give each staff member a gift from you. Be sure that it is a gift that you know they will love.
This is just a small list of ideas, however, I want to inspire you to spread some holiday cheer and show your staff and parents that you really appreciate them.
What do you plan on doing this holiday season to spread some holiday cheer?