Tips For reducing the spread of The Caronavirus in Child Care:
1. Have children, parents and staff to wash hands upon arrival.
2. Sanitize doorknobs, light switches, time clocks, ink pens, computer keyboards with Clorox wipes daily.
3. Sanitize mouthed toys daily.
4. Disinfect floors daily and all table tops and chairs.
5. Do not allow Staff and/or children with a cough and fever to enter your home daycare or Center.
6. Be sure that your hands are clean before touching your face.
7. Get plenty of rest and load up on vitamin C/ Zinc supplements.
8. Remember to frequently Wash your hands!