Capture the attention of the Parents and the Children this Holiday Season!
Recently, I stopped by a day spa in Ellisville, Missouri. I was so impressed at how the owner took the time to wrap gift boxes and place them through out the spa. It felt like Christmas in that business and I really enjoyed looking at the gift boxes. In fact, I was so impressed with how the decorations made me feel, I decided to buy empty boxes, wrapping paper and ribbon to add a more festive look to my childcare business.
According to Christmas Decor design consultants, there are five reasons to decorate your business for the holidays and they are as follows:
Trigger Holiday Shopping
Highlight Your Business
Attract and Retain New Customers
Enhance Employee Morale
Improve Grand Openings
Here are some Fun and Festive Decorating ideas for your Child Care Business:
1. Purchase an artificial tree and invite the children to decorate it
2. Invite the parents to donate gift boxes, wrapping paper and ribbon. Once the boxes are wrapped place them throughout your childcare business.
3. Hang a wreath on the outside of your door where the parents and children enter.
4. Hang Christmas Cards around your business
5. Play soft Christmas Music throughout the day
6. Add Cinnamon scented pine cones near the sign-in table, it’s a wonderful smell at Christmas Time
7. Hang a Stocking for each child and staff member. Invite staff members to secretly bring gifts for one another.
8. Add a Christmas theme to your bulletin boards
9. Hang garland along the playground fence and add red bows
I hope that you have a very festive and Merry Christmas! I look forward to reading your comments about this post and please feel free to share your Christmas Decorating ideas.