Going from a Wishful Business Owner to a Committed Business Owner…
When you opened your Child Care Business, did you make a commitment to stay no matter what? In fact, I believe it takes commitment in order to succeed in Business.
Furthermore, The dictionary defines being committed as: the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause or activity.
How dedicated are you, to the cause of your Business?
I believe that Business is like being in a marriage; it takes commitment and you must decide to stick with it. If you are not truly committed to your Business, you could be hindering your Business Success and you are simply wasting your precious time.
Being Committed also means that you will give it your all and if you are not willing to give your Business your all, you will not reach your full potential.
Here are 5 traits of an UN-Committed Business Owner:
- Lack of focus
- Give-up at the first sign of trouble
- Does not give your heart to the Business
- Not focused on improvement
- Not willing to sacrifice for the Business Success
If you find that you have not been truly committed to your Business and you really want your Business to be Successful, it’s not too late to improve your commitment level.
In fact, I believe that if you implement the 5 steps below, your level of commitment will increase and you will begin to see a turn around in your Business.
1. Make up your mind that you will not quit!(Winners don’t quit)
2. Get Focused and Be present when you are at your Business. (Nothing can stop a focused Business owner)
3. Pour your heart into your business. (Where your heart is, there will your treasure be also)
4. Create a plan to improve the areas of your Business that needs great improvement.
5. Be willing to sacrifice in order to turn your Business around. Is it television? Is it time with friends? Whatever, the sacrifice may be, you must be willing to sacrifice in order to go up another level.
Here are a few thoughts on the importance of Commitment:
Leave a Reply