I believe that we must be consistent when it comes to marketing a Business. In fact, what you do consistently, will bring you consistent results!
Have you ever stopped by a local business and then they asked you to like their Facebook?
Then when you checked out their Facebook page or any of their social medial sites; you found that they had not posted on their pages in a while.
Moreover, I believe that inconsistent marketing is an indicator that the Business does not have a strategic marketing plan. Most of all, if you fail to market consistently, you will lose your online followers.
Today I want to share with you, 5 easy ways to consistently Market your Child Care Business Online:
- Develop a plan for what your Facebook post will be for each day of the week. For example: only Monday, I consistently post the following status: We are looking forward to another week full of fun and learning! Then I share a link to my website: http://www.learningdays.com
- On your Business Facebook page, there is an option to schedule post. You can also use a Free app called, Hootsuite to link all your social media sites and schedule post.
- Be sure to consistently post photos of the children engaged in activities every day. This is a great way to keep parents coming back to your Facebook page. Also, your Facebook post with the highest views, are great to use for Facebook ads. A Facebook ad could increase your page views and it may only cost you up to $10. Bonus Tip: Be sure to use hash tags in your post. For example: #nowenrolling #preschool #infantcare #Yourschoolname
- Check your Facebook messages daily. I find that parents will message you over facebook, before they call you. So be prepared to share pricing information via a facebook message or simply invite the parents to call you to schedule a tour if you prefer not to interact via facebook messages.
- Post upcoming events on your Facebook (at least once a week); for those parents that forget to read your newsletters. Furthermore, if a parent likes your event on facebook or joins your Event, other parents will see their activity on facebook.
I know this marketing plan may seem like a lot at first, however, if you take 5-10 minutes a day to work the marketing plan above, I am very certain that you will see results!!
For more Marketing tips, be sure to download my Marketing 101 toolkit!
Your Child Care Business Coach,
Leave a Reply