On November 28, 2014, My husband and I packed up and moved out of our 1st Child Care center and moved into our Dream location.
The excitement that was on my face was so real. That first location taught me so much about staffing, money management and It literally took me 12 years to get ready for that next level.
I want you to know that it doesn’t have to take you 12 years to prepare for that next level.
It took me 12 years to develop my leadership skills, master the art of running a successful center and it took me 12 years to get my mind ready for Business Growth.
In fact, I want you to know that with coaching and mentoring, you will not waist years getting prepared for your next level. Once I hired a coach, I was empowered and motivated to grow!
Here are 5 ways to get ready for that next level:
- Get a business coach. In fact, Get a Coach that has been where you want to go.
- Grow as a leader! I suggest reading John Maxwell Leadership books.
- Get focused on your Dream and become a goal oriented business owner.
- Read books by Successful Entrepreneurs.
- Plan your success by writing down your weekly and monthly plans. ** Get my new Success Planner at www.shiketamorgan.com.
This is the time to get Prepared for that next level!
With your next level In mind,
Leave a Reply