It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision. ~Helen Keller
I am a firm believer that you have what you see. So, with that in mind, I have one question for you: “What do you see for your childcare business?”
My hope is that you have a big vision for your business. If not, here is something to think about: A business without a vision is like a traveler driving across the country without a map or without having a destination in mind.
I challenge you to take a moment to think about what you want for your childcare business; write your vision down on paper, post it (where you can see it) and allow it to energize you to keep going even when times get hard.
Tips for Accomplishing your Vision:
- Do not set too many goals, it will simply overwhelm you
- Once you develop your vision, stay focused on it, because a focused person tends to accomplish what he or she desires.
- Subscribe to email list, read books or hang out with people who help to fuel your vision.
- Create weekly task that will bring you closer to accomplishing your business goals.
- Be Patient
- Never allow the actions or behavior of others to stop you!
Its time to get to work on your Vision for your Business!
To Your Success,
Leave a Reply