If you get control of your time, you will get control of your life. ~ Bob Harrison
It’s time to double your power and your personal effectiveness!
If your goal is to expand your business or to simply improve the business that you currently have, mastering your time has to be apart of you going to another level.
In fact, if you do not learn to effectively manage your time, you will easily become burn out and will be not be able to effectively mange your business.
The Top “2” Time Wasters of all:
- Social media
- Reading Email
We are living in the social media and study shows that people are spending more and more time online. However, I have found that spending too much time online can take you away from what is important.
My suggestion to you is for you to plan a certain time everyday that you dedicate to marketing your business online, reading email and for learning new information.
Furthermore, I suggest that you review my Online marketing plan e-book to find out how you can effectively market your Business Online utilizing free social media tools. Those tools will allow you to schedule your post ahead of time and spend the rest of your time running your Business!
I want to inspire you to evaluate how you spend your time; do more of what you love or High-Pay off tasks, delegate low pay- off tasks and start taking control of your time. Most of all, start getting some results!
Here are some examples of what I define as High-Pay Off and Low-Pay Off task
- Marketing your Business
- Planning for your Business Growth
- Evaluating the Daily Operations of my business
- Delegating task that can be done by someone else
- Attending Training Seminars that are related to your goals for the year
- People Development…Training Staff/Others
- Short to do list
- Doing High Priority task first
Low Pay off Items & Time Wasters
- Spending too much time reading email
- Spending more than 30 minutes scrolling through social media sites
- Long conversations on the phone when you could be planning, reading a business book or spending time with family
- Long to do list (10 or more important task a day)
- Subscribing to blog and websites that do not provide you with information that lines up with your goals
- Handling unexpected situations that occur throughout your day
To Your Success,
Are you struggling with Managing your Child Care Business or Your time? Contact me today to schedule a 1-hour Time/Business Management Coaching Session!
Leave a Reply