Do you have an infant/toddler program? If so, I would love to feature your program on the Child Care Business Owner blog.
Please copy and paste the following questions below into an email; include the name of your center, where you are located and forward your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/6/11.
I will feature an infant/toddler program every week during the month of July/2011. * Please note: only 4 programs will be selected to be featured throughout the month.
1. What ages you provide care for?
2. Do you have an infant/toddler curriculum?
3. Do you have a daily schedule for infant/toddlers?
4. How do you communicate with parents about the their child’s day?
5. What type of equipment and materials do you have in your infant/toddler area or classroom?
6. Do you have any specific policies for your infant/toddler program?
7. Does the parents provide the food or do you plan menus for infant/toddlers and provide the food/formula?
8. What is your philosophy about infant/toddler care?
* Please email photos of your infant toddler room to email@example.com
Looking forward to reading all about your infant/toddler program. Please remember, only 4 programs will be selected!
Thanks for all that you for young children,