Building Enrollment one Business Card at a time….
Have you ever found yourself at the grocery store or at an event and someone asked you for one of your business cards and you replied, ” I do not have any business cards with me.”
Carrying your business cards with you at all times is a great way to help spread the word about your business and most importantly, help to build your enrollment.
Today I am going to share with you 5 easy ways to build enrollment with your business cards.
1. Give your parents one of your business cards every week with their payment receipt and on the back of the card, write: ” Refer a friend and earn $____ off of one week of tuition.”
2. Attach a business card to your employees paycheck and offer a bonus when they tell others about your program.
3. Offer your family members an incentive for sharing your business card with their friends or neighbors.
4. Ask local business owners if you can display your business cards (attached to a parent article) in their business and offer to display business cards of local businesses in your home or center.
5. Keep a stack of business cards on you at all times and be sure to offer a discount on the back of your card.
I look forward to reading your thoughts about this post and most of all, please be sure to share any successes with me!
To Your Success,