I am so excited to announce that my New book, 7 Keys to Successfully Operating Multiple Locations is now available for download!!
Can you feel my excitement? I was so eager to write this book, because I know first hand that many Child Care Business Owners want to grow their businesses, however, they decide not to because of the fear of what it could be like operating muliple locations.
My book provides you with the strategies and keys that you need to successfully operate one or multiple locations!
It took 21 years to write this book and I promise I poured all that I know about operating and managing muliple child care centers.
Check out the reviews and download your copy today!
With your success in mind!
Keep Building, Keep Growing and Keep Dreaming!
Have you applied for the payroll protection plan or any SBA Funds for your Child Care Business during this pandemic?
Covid 19 hit the childcare industry and many other industries hard and having financial assistance from the SBA and other agencies is how many businesses are surviving right now. However, it is still vital that you maintain your record keeping in the event of an audit.
Today I want to share some strategies with you that will help you to maintain your current budget plus the additional funds that you receive from the Small business assosciation or Federal PPP funds.
- When you receive SBA funds, keep those funds seperate from other business funds. It may even be helpful to you to start another bank account.
- Keep track of how you spend the funds by using a log. (SBA Working Capital form
- Only use the funds on monthly operating expenses such as: rent, payroll, food, supplies, utilities, etc.
- Using SBA funds frees up your monthly workin capital and allows you to stay afloat during this pandemic.
- Finally be sure to keep all receipts.
With your Business Success in mind,
If you need coaching, I am just a phone call away! sign-up today.
You must be logged in to post a comment.