How to Reach Your Enrollment Building Goals
Do you have enrollment slots that need to be filled? Have you set a goal to enroll more children by a set date? If so, I want to show you how to reach your enrollment building goals?
When I moved into my new location on December 2014, the building was licensed for 99 children and I only had 25 children on my opening day. To make a long story short, by the spring of 2015; I had over 85 children enrolled!
Want to find out how I did it? I want to share with you 5 easy ways to reach your enrollment goals:
- Get a dry erase board and post your enrollment goals. When you can see your goals, it motivates you to stay focused. Focus is the key to Success!!
- Post pictures of the children engaging in educational activities. You don’t have to announce that you have openings on Facebook: Simply market what you are doing in your program and you will entice new families to Check you out
- Tell Parents you have openings. If your parents are happy with your services, they will tell other parents about you. ** Be sure to offer a referral incentive.
- Follow-up with parents that call you or that have stopped by your facility. Set aside everyday just to do follow-up! You will be surprised at how many parents are delighted that you took the time to call.
- Get those enrollment packets ready. In fact, your expectation will attract what you desire. So, get prepared for the increase that is about to come your way!
It’s time to get to work and don’t stop until you reach your goals! Be sure to Check out my Marketing 101 toolkit!
You must be logged in to post a comment.