Online Marketing Strategies That Will Bring you Success
“The internet is the new phone book!”
As I write this blog post, we are only 4 days away from a new business year. In fact, this year has been tough on the business industry, especially childcare.
Due to Covid 19, many families are working from home, Most schools are online now and this has forced many child care businesses to layoff employees or even close their businesses.
In fact, in the City of Atlanta where I live only about 60% of the childcare industry is available to parents and I beleive that soon there will be a great demand on the centers that are open.
I’m writing this post, because I beleive that this is the perfect time to market your Child Care Business online. Here are a few reasons why:
- Almost everyone is online
- Parents that are looking for childcare will start online before just stopping by your facility
- The internet is the new phonebook
Are you ready to build enrollment again and make a come back for 2021? If so, please allow me to share with you some proven online marketing strategies that I have used to build my enrollment in my very own child care business.
- If your Business does not have a Facebook or Instagram Page, its time to create a page. If you have a cell phone, this will take less than 30 minutes.
- Make a plan to post a photo with a status about your child care program daily.
- Be sure to always post a link to your website.
- Create special hashtags for your child care business. For example, I like to use; #nowenrolling #LearningDays, #Preschool, #infanttoddlercare. When you use hashtags, you will be one of the first child care businesses in your area, to pop up when a parent searches for childcare on facebook or instagram.
- Facebook ads are really affordable and if you want to take your marketing to another level, set a budget for weekly facebook ads. I have paid $10 for ads and over $3,000 families saw the ad. It was truly worth the money!!
- Invite parents to leave a review on your Facebook page. This will raise your ratings on online.
- Take some time and google your business name and check out your google page reviews. Also, invite families to leave a review to help raise your ratings.
- Be sure to only post quality photos on your social media pages, because your brand is everything when it comes to online marketing.
- Do you have a website? If so, be sure that your content is up to date and relevant. Such as, be sure to include your COVID 19 requirments for your program as this is very important to parents during a pandemic.
- Finally, I suggest that you use email marketing to stay in touch with potential enrollment. You can simply create a Join our Email list. Check out http://www.mailchimp.com and start building your list today.
I have so many more ideas, however I think I gave you more than enough to do. It is time to get to work, because your business depends on your Online presence.
I have been reviewing tour logs that my Director faxes to me and on 95% of of te tour logs, parents indicate that they found us online. If you havent heard about http://www.winnie.com. Check it out, because parents are looking their as well.
If you need some assistance with your Online Marketing, I’m just a phone call away. Be sure to contact me for coaching. click here.
I wish you much success in 2021 and lots of new enrollments!!
You may also like the Marketing 101 tool kit!
You must be logged in to post a comment.