Accreditation = Quality Care
I stopped by my Child Care Center to drop of supplies and I noticed there was a large envelope in the mail. When I opened the envelope it was my New Missouri Accreditation Certificate. My Child Care Business has been Accredited since 2003 and I believe that Accreditation is a great way to validate that you have a Quality program!
I was so excited to receive the Accreditation Certificate, because I know that having Accreditation assures that children are provided with the highest quality of care including: Health/ Safety practices, Curriculum, Physical Environment, Family Interactions and so much more!
Another added bonus: In the State of Missouri (where my facility is located) Accredited child care programs are paid 20% more than facilities that are Only State Licensed. So, be sure to find out if your state offers any type of incentive for being Accredited.
Do you desire to get your Child Care program Accredited? If so, I want to encourage you to review past blog post on Accreditation. (click here)
With a Successful Quality Care in Mind…
Are you planning to have a Camp this Summer? If so, April is the perfect month to start marketing your Camp.
However, if you have been too busy to market your camp; it’s never to late to start today!
The summer time is a great season for the business of Child Care. In fact, school-age children are out of school and parents need a fun and enriching place for their children to be.
Today I want to share with you 5 easy ways to market your summer camp:
1. Create a festive Flyer about your camp on your computer. Be sure to include the dates of the camp, events along with field trip information. Include a registration form with the flyer.
2. Start Marketing your Summer Camp On Your Social Media Pages; using summer related images that include a link to your website or your phone number.
3. If you own a center, display Summer Camp banners on your playground fence or in your windows. (If allowed in your municipality)
4. Send flyers and information to families that attended your camp in previous years.
5. Plan lots of fun theme based activities along with field trips and be sure to market all that you have planned for your camp! Need Summer lesson plans for preschoolers, join the Curriculum Club!
All you have to do is Plan it, Market it and they will come!
Much Success to you!
For more Summer Camp Planning or Marketing tips, grab my Marketing 101 kit and my Summer Camp Planning eguide.