As I write this blog post, we are 30 days away from a brand new Business year and it is vital that you finish this Business year strong!
In fact, I believe that it doesn’t matter how the year started, however, it matters how you finish the year!
During the next 30 days, I am going to share with you 31 ways to finish your Business year strong and today’s topic is: Focus!
If you want to succeed at anything it is vital that you have laser like focus. So, with focus in mind, I have a few questions for you:
- What should you really be focused on right now?
- What is keeping you from being focused?
- If you were to get focused, could you turn your Business around in 30 days?
- Do you have any goals that you have not accomplished yet?
- Could you accomplish at least one of your unmet goals in 30 days?
Take a moment to answer each question above, write your answers in a Journal and make the decision today to get focused on what matters!
You would be surprised at how being more focused will change how much you get accomplished in one day.
Here are 3 easy ways to get Focused:
- Plan your day by creating a Priority list. The night before you start your day, use a note pad to write down your top 5 task of the day and do not add anything else to the list until you have completed those task. You can also use a note pad on your cell phone to store priority list. It is vital that you practice planning how you will spend your time daily. You will feel more organized and more focused. Successful people are planners! * Be sure enrollment building is apart of your daily task
- Plan to Keep your office space, center or home organized. Having a well-organized environment will help you to feel clear in your mind and feel more organized as you work in that space. It’s difficult to focus in a clutter environment.
- Delegate more –So that you can do more of what brings you a higher payoff. Last year, I delegated party planning to my parents and the parties have been amazing ever since I decided to delegate that task. Also, I recently decided to delegate more duties to my staff and I must say I feel more focused and I empowered my team at the same time. Because of my decision to delegate more, I no longer do bulletin boards, classroom observations, book orders or plan parties. Now my focus is on Business growth, coaching and writing.
I want to hear from you, be sure to share your thoughts and feedback with me about this blog series by posting on the Child Care Business Owner facebook page or tweeting me @ccarebusiness. Be sure to use hashtag #Finishstrong2015
Join my Inner Coaching Circle Today!
Leave a Reply